Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm driving home from work at the club last night following my girlfriend to my house. As I'm riding behind her I realize she should not be driving (she drank too much). So I had her pull over at the resteraunt she works at so I could drive here the rest of the way. So I leave the bike at 4:30 am and come to pick it up at ten and of course..........IT'S GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it. Damn, I would like to roll up on the person who snatched it. Keep an eye out for a red black 2003 with a Jardine slip on (Atlanta area). Of course I realize it is probably gone for good. Luckily it is covered.

·
Registered
937 Posts
damn. You did a good thing by taking your lady home.

Good thing you have insurance...

Story:

I knew a dude whose R6 was stolen, cops found it a few days later. It was looped and had a brunt out rear tire. He drove it home from the police station :shock:

C

·
0 Posts
Sucks but you definetly did your gf a favor. You did the right thing. Insurance will handle it from there.

·
Registered
189 Posts
That sucks about your bike, glad that you did the right thing by driving your gf home. Good thing that you ride is covered.

·
Registered
360 Posts
The guy that took it will get it coming to him, but as for you, you definitely made the right decision driving for you girl. :thumbup: to you, bro. Very glad to hear you've got the insurance covering it!

·
Registered
379 Posts
that really sucks, i feel for ya. If it woudl have been me, i woudl have just said ok, get out of the car lock it and get on the. Hold on and don't move very much, even if she was drunk she could do that. :?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, it was locked. and it had new sportec M1's with 300 miles on them, i am so pissed!!!!!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
I'd never leave my bike anywhere unless I wanted it to get stolen. I would have called her a cab long before i'd decide to leave my bike somewhere. 3-4 people can easily pic up a bike and toss it into the back of a truck. :bitchslap:

Guess the only question now is, what do you have in mind for your next ride? nother 6RR? Or like someone else asked our big bro that'll be on the streets soon?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Almost for sure another 2003 red black 600rr. MAybe, possibly, not for sure, if I can get for around5000-5500 red or black 636. Not my first choice, but need to pay off some debt. I've seen 2003 600rr for around 6500 already, so probably the same bike.

·
Registered
606 Posts
dude i feel for you man....but!....all I can say is I know your girlfriend is important but dude, your bike is also important it is the other girl. The other one you can turn to when no one is around!! If that was me, I would of called a cab or had one of my buddies come by and pick her up. I would never leave my bike anywhere especially at 4:30 in the morning. In my are you leave tour bike for 5 min...its gone. You either chain it up or take it with you. Again sorry for the loss!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
525 Posts
i would rather have my bike be gone than my girl be gone for good.

a persons life is way more important than a bike.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Since it appears to be so easy to steel them and get away with it, you should go steel yourself a nice BMW cruiser with ABS. J/K man, but that is BS how many damned thieves there are. I am sooo glad I live rurally. I could leave my bike in the local walmart parking lot with the keys in it for a week and it would still be there, or towed. Good luck and have you considered upgrading to the KRR?!

·
Registered
682 Posts
1. good thing you took your lady home safely.

2. why would you leave your bike out that long? no friends to take you back that early?

- D

ps - sorry to hear.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts