Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The day I trade in the 600RR for the Repsol 1000RR. Put a deposit on it today. Won't be able to ride it until late March or April because of the weather but my dealer is only getting 2 and I am not waiting. :D

I have to strip the mods I put on it I guess. Maybe sell them on eBay or something. I will let you guys know first cuz you rank and all ;-)

UPDATE 12/16/04 - My Dealer called yesterday and said they have one coming in with my name on it by the weekend!!!! A month early! I finalized the deal, hope to get it by Monday at the latest. I see some others got theirs, I am psyched!!

X :D

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
hey xphile,

what type of mods do you have on the bike. PM me and let me know what you're going to be selling. i want FIRST dibs if ya got stuff i need. thanks in advance man!!!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Make sure when you get that Repsol to post some pics up on this board so that we can drool at them :)

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Well, January 17 is the day....
January 17 at approx. 11:30pm will be my 8 year anniversary of my being declared Dead on Arrival from a fairly horrific car accident. The officer claimed he had never seen so much blood from one person before.

Thank goodness the initial prognosis didn't stick!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
hondaf4iguy said:
Well, January 17 is the day....
January 17 at approx. 11:30pm will be my 8 year anniversary of my being declared Dead on Arrival from a fairly horrific car accident. The officer claimed he had never seen so much blood from one person before.

Thank goodness the initial prognosis didn't stick!
Holy crap that is some freaking scary crap. I'm glad they revived you. Cause who else would I get all this great info from :smile:

But on a serious note, since I joke too much that is really freaky. Thank goodness they have to attempt to revive a patient these days.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Congrats. I was thinking of getting the Repsol or the AMA red one, but after dropping some coin on a new Dell iXPS and a new RXS Type S I think I`m gonna stay with my black 1000RR for one more year, kinda spent my bike budget already. :smile:

V

·
0 Posts
mtc said:
Congrats. I was thinking of getting the Repsol or the AMA red one, but after dropping some coin on a new Dell iXPS and a new RXS Type S I think I`m gonna stay with my black 1000RR for one more year, kinda spent my bike budget already. :smile:
Why dont you sell your plastics and buy the repsol ones or just paint your bike red?? lol

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
hondaf4iguy, i see you got a new avatar. it's gonna be hard recognizing you on the fly now. geez, i'll actually have to read the name... gawd... :roll:

Why dont you sell your plastics and buy the repsol ones or just paint your bike red?? lol
ooh, good idea. you'll have a new(looking) 1000RR, and it'll be faster cuz all the mods you have now. ;-)

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
VinRR said:
mtc said:
$1000 for new body work or $2000 for a whole new bike, I`ll take the whole new bike.

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
mtc said:
VinRR said:
mtc said:
$1000 for new body work or $2000 for a whole new bike, I`ll take the whole new bike.
Why? Especially since they didn't really change anything...and break-in sucks.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Repsol CBR 1000RR is here at the shop in Charlotte

I didn't realize they would come out this early. What a sweet bike

Sweeeeeeeeeeet

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts