Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Those of you on my FB have probably seen this already, but figured I'd post it up here too. It was actually about a month ago but just got around to finally updating the video, lol (lots going on lately)

Anyways..... the old girl is still going strong! She rolled right over 300k without a hiccup on the 17th of last month.... exactly one month to the day before her 11th b-day which was this past saturday

Sooo it was getting close..... decided to head up to the Blue Ridge Parkway

Almost there!

Aaaand there it goes again

Pulled over and took a few pics

So this past weekend, I figured.... what better way to spend her b-day (Saturday 17th), than with some quality CRACK time!! LOL So we loaded up and headed out to NC BIKE for the weekend with my super awesome TPM family

It was a cold start, but warmed up pretty quick and ended up being about as perfect of weather as you could possibly ask for. I barely broke a sweat the entire day, with bright sunny blue skies. It was awesome.... paired with great friends, made for a killer weekend

I guess I should also add..... the ol' girl did me real well sunday, and finally got my bump!

Video....... it's a little cheezy, lol.... but you get the idea. The first part is the same as the 200k video from a few years ago, I just added onto it on the end

Anyways, she's still running like a champ, so I do suppose we'll just keep going and see what happens!

·
Registered
286 Posts
you have an 11 year old bike and you only have 300k?...

basic math tells me you are short 30k..

11 x 30k = 330k

guys and gals, jared is slacking on us...

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you have an 11 year old bike and you only have 300k?...

basic math tells me you are short 30k..

11 x 30k = 330k

guys and gals, jared is slacking on us...
I know.... epic fail :frown2::retard:

·
Registered
286 Posts
i have an 07 with 52k...that is about 7k/yr...

let me see.... 300 - 52 = 248k
jared, if you don't ride any more i will catch up with you in 35 yrs....:surprise:

·
Administrator
51,147 Posts
Congrats bro your girl is so much better loyality wise than some human partners

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have an 07 with 52k...that is about 7k/yr...

let me see.... 300 - 52 = 248k
jared, if you don't ride any more i will catch up with you in 35 yrs....:surprise:
Well..... get to work! :wink2::crackup: hahah

Hey 52k is still a LOT more than many bikes will ever ever see!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats bro your girl is so much better loyality wise than some human partners
Thanks Moe! And yea you're right..... she's definitely been one hell of a good one alright. I certainly can't complain :smile2:

·
Registered
537 Posts
Congrats dude, I think we can all comfortably say you are the CBR king out of anyone else in the world.

We use kilometres here, so you've done 480,000km, which is an absolutely insane amount for a motorcycle, and a very large figure for a car too. I have probably only seen like 3 cars in my entire life with that kind of mileage and they didn't look too healthy.

·
Registered
940 Posts
I have just read several threads of people bashing Honda for not having the latest electronics and pretty much recycling an 7 year old design yadi yadi ya yet none of them have chimed in here to acknowledge this incredible feat. This alone is a testament to Honda quality and attests to products I put my hard earned money into.

Congrats sir! Absolutely inspiring to see this original purchase still on the road and you even still track it...wow.

·
Registered
41 Posts
That's awesome, congrats, not too many people can do the same thing. I don't know anyone, personally, who has a 300k bike, not even car really. You sir took a very good care of your bike.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
509 Posts
I've got 59k on my 03CBR600RR and love every mile of it. Unfortunately I wasn't the original owner but I got it with 30k so I've been slowly climbing. Congratulations @thirdgenlxi ! Here's to many more years on two!

:cruising::banger::cheers:

Shoot me a PM if you'd like. I'd love to hear more about this bike and your journey with her!

·
Registered
966 Posts
lol and I just posted up about hitting 75k on my f4i. Well done!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts