Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seven of us took a friday night "spur of the moment" decision to hit the Dragon today. Perfect weather. D%mn that place was crowded. There was an accident with an Acura NSX and a bike. Didnt get any details, but they were putting the Acura on a rollback when we came through. Had 326 miles on the odometer going down and back, and we were all worn out by the time we got back. None of us have had enough seat time this early in the riding season to take off on a ride that long. It was fun anyway. Anyone else down there today?

·
Registered
271 Posts
LMAO! THE LIZARDS TAIL! Around here... we have stop signs accompanied by forks in the road. Thats about as much turning as I get.

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
must be nice.....we got a place down here with like 5 7 turns in less then 45 minutes....i call it the lizards tale.
Haha. My group has one we call the Iguana...............to small to be the "Dragon"........sigh.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Seven of us took a friday night "spur of the moment" decision to hit the Dragon today. Perfect weather. D%mn that place was crowded. There was an accident with an Acura NSX and a bike. Didnt get any details, but they were putting the Acura on a rollback when we came through. Had 326 miles on the odometer going down and back, and we were all worn out by the time we got back. None of us have had enough seat time this early in the riding season to take off on a ride that long. It was fun anyway. Anyone else down there today?
I was there around 4pm. Heard about the NSX AHOLE...crossed the lines.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Check out Killboy.com He's got a pic of that black NSX on the rollback. Looks like he crunched the front driver's side. Hope everyone's OK. Maybe he'll stay in his own lane next time, there's a yellow streak down the middle of the dragon's tail for a reason ;)

·
Registered
341 Posts
i was there the same day as you bro. the bike veered off in a turn and hit the nsx. a guy i vaguely know was with the nsx group the bike was TOTALLED.

here's me hitting up some dragon

this past sunday

1 - 15 of 15 Posts