Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've had 2 cbr 600rr's and one 03 zx6r and now i'm back to a o5 Kawi. Haven't got to ride it hard yet, but this thing sounds mean!!! The airbox is so loud. First thing for it will be a steering damper, FE, and signals. The front end gets so light very easily. Anyways here's some pics....

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Congrats man. Nice one. Time to update the sig & avatar.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Good choice. I made the same transition last year, sold my 03 rr and picked up the 636, and don't really miss anything about the RR....

The Kawi just does everything better. Both bikes get ridden hard both in the twisties and trackdays and I feel a lot more confident/smoother on the Kawi. The kawi just had her first trackday and it felt much better vs. the RR at the same track (T-hill).....

Btw if you want a great forum (almost as good as this one) check out www.kawiforums.com ......
couple pics of my bike....

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Congrats Bobby. Got to love a new bike.

stizo, what's up the exhaust right before the can. Am I seeing it wrong or is that the funkiest bend ever?

·
Registered
306 Posts
GA_RR said:
Congrats Bobby. Got to love a new bike.

stizo, what's up the exhaust right before the can. Am I seeing it wrong or is that the funkiest bend ever?
Yup, that would be the funkiest bend ever. :)

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stizo, that bike looks sweet!!! Yeah, so far this bike is great!!! And yeah, I'm over there too, go by 56cbr600rr there also.

·
Registered
553 Posts
That pic from the front of the blue one makes it look kinda like a South Park guy...all round-headed like.....

·
Registered
85 Posts
Bros friend has the same color and all! Rode it the other day and it rode nice! I got on it for a few and then I was making a hard stop to get into my shop and I thought the brakes felt kinda weak. But all in all I like the blue wish honda had it also!
56cbr600rr said:
Well I've had 2 cbr 600rr's and one 03 zx6r and now i'm back to a o5 Kawi. Haven't got to ride it hard yet, but this thing sounds mean!!! The airbox is so loud. First thing for it will be a steering damper, FE, and signals. The front end gets so light very easily. Anyways here's some pics....

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Those are sweet bikes, stizo did you have to upgrade to those front signals or where they a dealer option, arent they the euro style or something like that.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts