Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was at willow springs big track saturday and the last session of the day i came around turn 3 (100+) felt my knee on the ground pushed in a little more felt my wrist on the ground, then saw my rear tire swing around. i didn't even know i lost it until i was sliding on my bum across the tarmac. i just leaned right off the tires, I'm fine, i slid across the track like i was sitting in a lazy boy and by the time i reached the end of the track i made it back to my feet and ran to my bike. i walked away unscaved, my bike on the other hand has some broken fairings, a couple scratches on the engine case, and i now have a mean hook of a clutch lever. im glad there was no mechanical damage, but im bummed that i have to replace the fairings.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what do u mean by "felt my wrist on the ground" ???

i mean, i didn't know i low sided cuz i was still on the bike and i felt my left wrist dragging on the ground when i realized the rear had swung all the way around. so i guess all i meant was that i was surprised, and thats when i let go of the bike and slid on my ass across the track.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.