Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this afternoon i went up the 243 hwy south of banning. nice views. lots of blind corners, lots of increasing/decreasing radii corners, couple good straights, and a lot of slow a$$ cruisers w/thier women on the back. pretty fun ride, cant wait to go back and try again now that i know some of the corners.

and i got pulled over on the way home. apparently i ran a stop sign. didnt even see it. no ticket, no warning, nothing, just a "have a good day, brother."

pretty good day. hows everyone elses?

i'll post some pics next time I hit it up.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I had a pretty decent ride today, I rode about 90 miles total to newport beach.. it would have been a lot better if it wasnt so cloudy in the morning. But, it was still a lot of fun.

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
I rode from my place in Oceanside to Carlsbad for the street fair. Parked the bike next to the Strech H2 the limo company I used to manage had in the fair. Lots of good looking girls came by to talk. Left there and went to a buddies house in RB. Stopped by my accident site on the way. Total about 45 miles today. On the way home up I-15 a big accident happend not too far behind me. No clue what that was about. Thank god I got on the freeway and hauled ass up to a open area of the freeway or I would have been right in it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts