Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
decided to head out for a ride with my friend today. got stuck in some nasty philly traffic due to a phillies game but we made it out to harleysville state park and the local twisites out there which are great.
excuse the chicken strips, its new rubber :tard:

i know im a pic whore.... next ride were getting video and action shots :five:

·
Registered
151 Posts
nice pics man!

every time i see pics of your bike......i dont know what to think.lol.

such a nice bike.....in a weird way.

thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
300 Posts
^ i agree, nice looking bike in an odd kinda way...lol.what made you decide to make it like that?

·
Registered
497 Posts
nice pix. that lid is sick. what kind is it, i want that ..

·
Registered
493 Posts
looks like fun....bike would look better if you found a way to make the tail section come to a point....instead of there being a blunt end right after the seat...my opinion.

nice ride.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^ i agree, nice looking bike in an odd kinda way...lol.what made you decide to make it like that?
nice pix. that lid is sick. what kind is it, i want that ..
looks like fun....bike would look better if you found a way to make the tail section come to a point....instead of there being a blunt end right after the seat...my opinion.

nice ride.
im into building fighters. the 07 600rr was the bike i wanted, just didnt need the plastic.

the helmet is a simpson bandit

the tail section is already in the works, considering a custom subframe and reshaping it, or im going with a ysr minibike tail.

·
Registered
493 Posts
im into building fighters. the 07 600rr was the bike i wanted, just didnt need the plastic.

the helmet is a simpson bandit

the tail section is already in the works, considering a custom subframe and reshaping it, or im going with a ysr minibike tail.
right on right on...i see you've already got plans.

props to the streetfighter style.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts