Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and it was 28 degrees outside and kinda wet, oh boy was it cold on the highway, but other that , wasent to to cold, just my hands were really cold, time to get new gloves... WAs in intresting time last night, my first real cold weather riding.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
I hear ya. I went out a couple times these last two days, 24 degrees out. I rode about 150 miles on the freeway and it was about 30 degrees out. I had to stop every 30-40 miles and warm up my hands. I just put my bike up for the winter, screw this crap.. plus it isnt worth it. I cant ride like I want to, so whats the point?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im in Texas right now, it was like 30 yesterday and now it like 55 or so..So the weather cant keep me down!!

·
Registered
939 Posts
so cold today here UK that after 5 miles my hands got so cold it was dangerous.....turned back for a hot cuppa.. roll on April....

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
When I hear you guys speak of "cold" weather I am thankful that I live In Arizona

·
Registered
80 Posts
That's awesome. I remember last year I rode one day in january and after about 5 min I looked down at my thighs and there was a patch of white ice on my jeans. I guess it was a bit foggy and it just built up on my jeans. It's through the winter that it's hard living up north(in Canada). If riding in the cold wasn't so dangerous I'd ride year round. I'd just hook up a heated vest.

·
Registered
542 Posts
im in sacramento, its gotten to where its 45 here...but i've just started wearing sweatpants under my jeans and a hoodie under my jacket...nice and toasty...no leathers yet for the haters, but i got my icon knee armor

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Just get some heated grips and your hands will be fine. I ride in cold weather pretty often and my hands are nice and warm.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts