Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With About 10 Other Guys On Their Bikes... Man The Chicks Sure Dig The Bikes. I Dont Know If Its The Danger Factor Or What But I Got 3 Numbers And Girlies Wanting To Go Riding

Wooo-hooo!! I Love My Cbr!!
O2

·
Not right now chief, im in the f'ing zone
4,495 Posts
Oh yes. The joys of 2 wheels. Anyone else gets boobs flashed and asses pushed up against windows when you go riding? Damn i love it.

·
4,495 Posts
How can we take pics while riding? Hahaha. I have a camera mount for the gas tank...i'll mount it pointing sideways one of these nights when i hit the crusing strip. We will see what happenes haha

·
Registered
236 Posts
Oh yeah I def know what you mean...I met up with a few friends saturday night and there some girls there any were all over the bike...one of em insisted i give her a quick ride around the parking lot haha!

·
Registered
94 Posts
shiftn3rdon1 said:
Oh yes. The joys of 2 wheels. Anyone else gets boobs flashed and asses pushed up against windows when you go riding? Damn i love it.
I wish! I dont think sportbikes have that wow/danger factor here in Orlando.Ive never seen so many bikes anywhere else people are sick of seeing them here.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
shiftn3rdon1 said:
Damn it that never happens to me. I am moving to your area whats the address please

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
my gf HATES my bike.
girls in new york city don't seem to care about bikes.
i can't think of any ways using my bike as a bait to pick up girls, maybe one of you can chime in and instruct me how.
i've picked up buncha drunk bartenders plenty times though.

·
4,495 Posts
Just ride up next to them and start talking to the driver or passenger. Mostly at stop lights...jsut keep it going, and yeah....you got her (or them :))

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
shiftn3rdon1 said:
How can we take pics while riding? Hahaha. I have a camera mount for the gas tank...i'll mount it pointing sideways one of these nights when i hit the crusing strip. We will see what happenes haha
Nikon cool pix works great for this, I have done it a few times. It is a little tricky at first, but once you get the hang of it, it is great. Just put the strap around your wrist so you don't have to worry about dropping the camera.

Taken while riding: (Now get out there and take some pics)

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
shiftn3rdon1 said:
dam im missing out, where is this going on?

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
shiftn3rdon1 said:

okay bro wtf.....:director:you need to get to work and get us some pics....right now! LOL :icon_lol:

·
4,495 Posts
give me time man..haha its 30 degrees here right now!! The asses usually start showin when the weather gets nicer and the skirts come out of the closet. I love hot weather. Its really hot when girls who are wearing really short skirts ask for a ride. You get a lot of looks and MANY honks, but the bad thing is, you cant see anything!!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts