Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I finally did it...my girlfriend (Boomchic) and I got engaged tonight. Spent a few hours walking around the National Harbor and then went downtown (D.C.) to a spot known for watching the planes come in to land at National Airport. This is where we had one of our first dates so I thought it would be fitting. It was perfect. We were all alone, the skies were clear, and we had a great view of the D.C. skyline. Im just happy she said yes!

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
Congrats.. How long did you date before you asked her to marry you ?
Good Luck

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Congrats to both of you!!!!!!!!!!! Best wishes for a long, happy life together!!!!!!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats.. How long did you date before you asked her to marry you ?
Good Luck
Thanks for all the well wishes everyone! We are both very excited. Stephen, we have known eachother for about 3 years, but have only been dating just over a year. Its one of those times when you just know its right. Know what I mean?

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
Well I guess I know what you mean, I can relate with my bike.. I just knew I wanted It I had to have It .. I am not married I am a single guy, But I assume that when the time Is right I too will just know.. Glad to hear the good news, Good luck.

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone! We are both very excited. Stephen, we have known eachother for about 3 years, but have only been dating just over a year. Its one of those times when you just know its right. Know what I mean?

·
i love juggggggggzzz
7,498 Posts
i just was so excited!!!1!ONE

in all honesty though shes a very pretty girl and the fact that she rides is even more awesome, but her in a bikini vs mikey is not even close.... now just get her to do what we do, have her ride on the back in a g-string.

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
She rides a honda, she said yes..so shi*. What else is there for her to do? Congratulations buddy.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
OH boy, all I saw when I looked at the picture of the ring was a brand new motorcycle getting flushed down the toilet, nooooooooooooo... I am scarred for life!

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
normally i would say "what does this have to do with motorcycles?" but being as i just engaged myself, to fatmikey it really is an amazing thing to be in love.
bwahahaha

you poor bastard , i hope for your sake you are daddy and he is mommy!!

OP-er, congrats dude
your mussus looks mighty cool!!

mint ring!
superb style!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts