Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Does anyone have pictures or a video of their 09 with a competition werkes fender eliminator ltd? I was looking at it online and it looks nice I was thinking about buying that but wanted to see if anyone on the forum had it and had pics or vids of it. Let me know guys thanks.

·
Registered
307 Posts
if you live in the nard and ride out to malibu/mulholland at all. I'd probably stick with a plate holder that isn't forward of the rear axle. I've seen chp give out tickets for plates that are too far forward.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Here's some pics from a couple years ago on my old '07. lscurf250 is right tho...it'll scratch your hugger all to ****. I ended up using some clear packaging tape to protect the hugger when the roller hits it.

Keep in mind that you'll need to cut holes into your battery tray to install it too. I ended up not wanting to use it on my '09 and am doing the tripage adj FE once my IT comes.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I really like the way that looks. Not sure why, though I like the way this looks more than the integrated setup.

Nice job. :thumbup:

Peace,

Gabe

·
Registered
509 Posts
Just took my comp werkes fe off and replaced it with tripage adj. FE. Personally I think it looks tons better and isn't so far back. Had scratches in my higher and am getting a new hugger so it was time to remove the comp werkes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts