Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In line with our other, "What do you need?" thread, I wanted to put a broadcast out to local west Michigan/Grand Rapids area riders that would be able to come in and have their bike professionally photographed with focus on newly acquired parts ordered from Riders Discount.

If you are willing to let us photograph your bike with the installed part I can work out something "special" for you.

Just like the other thread, post up what you are interested in purchasing and I'll reply back with your pricing. This can be anything you have your eye on, not just the item that we've posted for the day. From a simple bolt on peg to a full exhaust, nothing is out of the question.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Sadly I don't need anything else for my bike, though it is rather photogenic!

I need a simple tank protector, but I highly doubt that helps. Lol.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
My apologies, have Stomps sadly-

Just need something for my jacket's zipper, center of the tank.

·
Premium Member
3,655 Posts
Anthony.. I just got the clear stompgrips on and like them alot.

Nathan @ Riders Discount... how long is this going to be good for. I'm going to be looking at a new chain and sprockets here in the next couple weeks.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anthony.. I just got the clear stompgrips on and like them alot.

Nathan @ Riders Discount... how long is this going to be good for. I'm going to be looking at a new chain and sprockets here in the next couple weeks.
For a long long time. Consider it indefinite for now.

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
I need some new Stomp Grips or Tech Specs. Sadly, my bike is probably not up to the caliber of photo-worthiness that RD usually puts up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts