Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from around west ky or southern IL like to get a ride together Im in paducah.:director:

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Not going to find many on here (trust me I've looked). I have a buddy I ride with some that lives in Paducah, there are a few others around, but not many on this forum.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not going to find many on here (trust me I've looked). I have a buddy I ride with some that lives in Paducah, there are a few others around, but not many on this forum.
oh well worth a try who do you ride with from paducah?

·
Team Green recrueting machine
614 Posts
hmm.. louisville here

·
Registered
16 Posts
na thats lacenter hehe. You know your way around some good roads up there??
Lets see if I can remember some decent ones. Once you've rode in East Tennessee the roads around here just aren't the same.

In Calloway Co.:

1836 isn't too bad, It's in the northwest part of the county and runs up into Marshall.

280 is pretty good. Well the last part of it is. It is due east of Murray. If you head out 94 east towards Aurora 280 will be on your right. It connects 94 and 121.

Their's others but I can't remember them right now.

In Marshall Co.:

962 It runs from the east side of Hardin to Fairdealing. Basically it connects 80 with 68.

Again their's others but I can't remember the names of the roads.

Probably my favorites around here would be the very north end and south end of the Trace in LBL. There's also a road that goes off the Trace back to Hemitite Lake and back out to the Trace that I really like. And one down in TN. If you head west from Dover on 79, make a left on 232. You won't regret it. Also if you stay on 79 and keep heading west you could make a right on Piney Campground Road. It's pretty good also. It will evently connect back in with the Trace.

To find roads I usually go here
It has every county map in the state.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
There's also a road that goes off the Trace back to Hemitite Lake and back out to the Trace that I really like.

I think you are talking about Nature Station Road, or that area, that is a good little road.

·
Registered
16 Posts
There's also a road that goes off the Trace back to Hemitite Lake and back out to the Trace that I really like.

I think you are talking about Nature Station Road, or that area, that is a good little road.

Other than a little gravel it's pretty good. It's the closest thing I've found to Deals Gap around here.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Other than a little gravel it's pretty good. It's the closest thing I've found to Deals Gap around here.
Just gotta watch out for deer and idiots stopped in the middle of the road looking at the deer.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Louisville here

·
Registered
106 Posts
two from richmond, 1 from etown!!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
three guys from etown!!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bumping this thread back from the grave! Anyone wanna ride a little this summer @ a sane street pace taking about a month and a half away from the track.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts