Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
sweet vid. that car is sweet. i wonder how it would do against that atom car with the supercharged civic type r engine?

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet vid. that car is sweet. i wonder how it would do against that atom car with the supercharged civic type r engine?
that i got to see! but i don't think the atom can beat the Westfield XTR4

·
07 TRACK SLAG!
6,618 Posts
he can ride i see you use the rear break one day i'll be able to ride like that l not lol
yeah that s proper cool, when i was at donnington one of the r6 cup boys drifted it right in front if me, put me right off my line lol

·
Registered
284 Posts
Kind of unfair. I assume the Westfield has some kind of race-spec tires mounted and the Suzuki only had Bridgestone stockers.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
good vid. can't believe the xtr4 had a faster laptime than the 1k. then again it has 4wheels vs 2 on the bike.

·
Registered
921 Posts
I remember seeing it and Jason Plato getting all shirty about the suspension adjustments on the Gixer. It's not like they were going to fit a different shock or anything.

Be interested to see what times they would do round the new circuit there, can highly recommend it to anyone in the UK (or Ireland) who fancies paying it a visit.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Cool vid, I like the comparos.

·
Registered
38 Posts
no suspension setup either.
Yeah I mean I don't know for sure, but it sounded like he just wanted to adjust some of the settings, not replace parts. I suppose everything had to be stock with no "fiddling or feckling", but then again how much fiddling and feckling went into that XTR4...?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts