Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the weather was perfect... maybe the best ride i've ever had... been reading up on keith code stuff (tx to whoever posted those links), and put some of that stuff to work...

it was the first time i ever really hit/saw my lines... the bike went where i wanted her to, all smooth and such, workin on throttle control and all that... just a great damn ride....

saw some other black/silver 600rr at 94&40 headinig south (who were u?) when i was northbound...

so yea, i'm on my way home, and there's a right lane at a light that ends after it, and theres cars in the left lane, so i grab the right. i'm waitin for it to go green to get a decent start and pull ahead of the cars for the open road... waiting... waiting... waiting... GREEN! stalled the @#@#% bike.... lol, oh well...

even the harley boiys were wavin today... such a great ride!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we've been getting great weather during the week, but the last 3 or 4 weekends have been cold and/or raining... the weather has been retarded for a while, but i guess that's par for the course for stl...

i think the snow is done for the year tho....

·
Registered
202 Posts
Something is just not right..... I usually get to rant about riding when others can not as I live in Central California. 25 days of rain in March and no let up in sight?

Glad to hear others are having better days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts