Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.. i had a crazy day of riding in the happs.. i'd like to write about it so i'd hope you'll like to listen... it has all to do with bikes.

Woke up at 10:15 today... meeting some friends at 11 to go ride. Lucky for me i live bout 5 minutes from the twisties. I walk downstairs in my shorts and eat some reheated pizza(breakfast of champions) and get ready to go out. I had planned on going to a Suspension seminar, so i'll hold off on full leathers, but i'll wear my trusty sidis.

Anyway i head out and get to the gas station, gas up, and the guys arive.. They are from Kawi forums, so there are 3 636's. We gas up, they have a smoke and we head out to the twisties.. so far so good.. i lead the pack the whole way and no hazards! yes... We came up about half way through to a girl... on a Triumph Datona (spelling?). She was slow as molassas.. but it was a cute view from behind.... so i couldnt complain... till we were all stuck behind 4 cars... On the next straight i passed... her and a few cars.. and she wasnt too happy... my friend said later that she was shaking her head.. prolly mad cuz she didnt know how to ride her bike.. Anyway, i got to the end and waited a few minutes for them to get there.. and they were still behind the girl and 5 cars! lol....

We go out and continue the twisties... pass a biker motioning to slow down.. .winner.. .get myself out of a ticket with a CHP down the next turn... Further up.. Chris gets a bee in his helmet on the twisties with no guard rails... scarry..... We are now at the top of the hill. This is where the fun begins. we take a quick break overlooking the mountains and the American River below.Next we have the ritualistic coast war.. We coast down the hill instead of riding.. its pretty fun actually, and a little change.... We usually put our key on so you can see brakes, but everyone cheats... Unfortunately i was only one with my key on... and at the bottom of the hill my battery was dead!!! i left my brights on.. so i had to roll start it and we're back on the road.

We continue on and back into town. I make a right turn and look behind me to see if my friends are making a right and this lady was making a left honked at me.... i didnt cut her off, but i guess she was pissed at me.... i proceeded to drive 35 mph... and when it came to 2 lanes and i switched.. as did she.. and layed on the horn because i kinda cut her off.. but i dont want that Dale Earnhart sh-it around me and my friends.. .she needed to take a chill pill.. so i look back and she flips me off!! so i flip her off!! then she got out a camera and took a picture of me... cuz she has roadrage?? not sure...

We get to our seminar and i remember i was supposed to go to lunch with the ball and chain.. it was 1pm, so i text her "LATE LUNCH! Early Dinnner!!" because we all know bikes are more important than girls. I get my suspension done and learn a little then i head out home testing my new suspension. and it makes a difference! i get home and shower, getting ready to go to my dinner but shes not answering.... or calling back.. so i say "Fuggit!" and troll the 600rr.net boards till this girl i met at some party calls...

This girl wants to go ride, or do something... She says her ex had a motorcycle, and she knows how to ride.. but the bummer is she lives like 30 minutes away.. But i was not doing anything so i say "fuggit" and decided i'll just go get her, we'll come back to my house, and watch a movie or something. So i ride over there to get her and i have to deal with the usual idiots.. guys hanging out of windows yelling do a wheellieeeee and Lets racceee and crap like that on crowded city streets... im not that stupid... .SO i raced him and beat him ... typical idiot kids... Then i get to her house.. she comes out and few words are exchanged... shes not to interesting... or social... im already regretting going to get her.... Give her her helmet and she puts it on twice... hair in the way... im really regretting it.. But im glad i told her to wear a jacket and jeans... I hop on and she stumbles on the peg.... Ohh god.. i have a clutz girl on my bike.... We start to leave and its alright i guess... but shes a shitty passenger.. when we are slowing down she takes her hands off.... "bitch get your hands back on.. this isnt a trolly ride." .. passengers that di-ck around and sh-it bug me... We're riding, its not a beauty pagent.... and she barely leans.. which makes it hard on me to turn cuz i really like to hang off my seat but shes not moving to lean in turns...

Finally get ot my house and im glad to get her off my bike.. i've never been that happy to get home from a ride.. ever.... We walk in and BOOOM! Mom..... already no good... My mom starts talking and talking.. i ask the girl if she wants to pick out a movie and my mom wont shutup... i look at her and just wanna be like "dude... im getting cockblocked by my own mother.. go to bed or something"... Then the girl finds a movie- The Skeleton Key... can this night get any worse???? We go upstairs to the entertainment room and shes cold from the ride, so i get her a blanket... and give it to her, while i put in the movie.. and she lays across the whole couch.. out of all the women i've ever watch a movie with.. i've never had one lay on the whole couch.. usually they will sit on a side so you sit next to them and i can play squeeze the tit the whole movie... Well i ask if shes gonna share the couch and she moves her legs.. im thinking she would maybe sit up so we can sit together.. but i cant belive this.. This girl is horrible at reading signs.. a true blond.... but eventually i work my way in .. but her convo and her anti-social personality are just a turnoff... pretty much i just wanted to make out or Fu-ck her or something.. im not gonna lie, im a walking boner... but this is the rarest case i've ever had.. i did not like this girl... i've never not liked a girl.. im pretty compatable.. Well the movie was finally over, and i decided to DRIVE her ass home, i wasnt gonna get on my bike again with her.... or maybe i should have and wheelied on the freeway to lose her.. but i would be outed a 500 dollar helmet... gah... i can never win. The ride was a long quiet one, as she is the worst person to converse with.. .I'd ask questions, and she would just answer them and not build off them and talk.. but jesus im glad i got a Sound System in my Car!! :-D .

Well i drove home and first thing i do is jump on my RR and take it for the Ghostrider Sacramento edition at 1am :) took it out for about 20 minutes, making noise and playing wiht my new suspension. It was enjoyable.. Needless to say i wont be calling that doornail.. and if she calls i'm gay...... and tomorrow i'll be riding! Cant wait!

Thanks for reading.. hope it wasnt to boring and long... :-D

·
Registered
136 Posts
We get to our seminar and i remember i was supposed to go to lunch with the ball and chain..
so the moral of the story is you're a cheater? you have a "ball and chain" yet you're looking to score with some chick you met at a party? Oh to be young and stupid again. :)

don't take it too seriously bud... I had to respond with something along those lines since I read that whole post and got no other useful material out of it!

Rock

·
Registered
860 Posts
Man that brings back some good memories of being young, except instead of riding a bike, it was offroading. Yes, TX chics are redneck, even in the city. Girls in my neighborhood like lifted trucks, and apparently there were a few horny ones on aol in that time, cuz I could pick out a couple new ones a week to mess around with. As you said DamnRock, to be young and stupid.......

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
that was possibly the best story i have read on this forum. great bro. im diggin it.

ah... the good ole days, before i got hitched.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
i actually enjoyed your style of writing
stay single and rock it bro

·
Registered
176 Posts
hahah all you "older" forum members must love stories of the "younger" guys on here chasin' some tail - a little long but a good story bro!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey ! thanks for the support of my writing..

I Hate writing... but enjoy ranting.. I guess i was born to bitch and cry about stuff and write about my real life experiences and somehow people like to read about it. The good thing is people can laugh at my expense, but laughs are still laughs.

Unfortunately my World Mythologies teacher doesnt like my writing.. and i had to fight with the old hag about my paper.. She gave me a C and let me re-write it.. then i got another C.... that sand baggin son of a bish.... she just likes to watch me work my as-s off and laugh at me..

On a better note, no texts / calls from the Doornail. And my mother made me a Hamburger for lunch... Makes me realise the only woman i need in my life is my loving mother...

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
froggie3kb said:
Awe, how sweet... lol

I wish my ole lady cooked like my mom used to...:(
im not ******* around.. My girl will be taking the "Pleasing Sam" course given by my mother...

How to Cook, What i like...
How do fold laundry properly..
All that good stuff my girl needs to know

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
Toobs said:
im not ******* around.. My girl will be taking the "Pleasing Sam" course given by my mother...

How to Cook, What i like...
How do fold laundry properly..
All that good stuff my girl needs to know
My mother did the same for me. Hahaa!!

·
Impreza The Impressive
896 Posts
Toobs said:
Mom..... already no good... My mom starts talking and talking.. i ask the girl if she wants to pick out a movie and my mom wont shutup... i look at her and just wanna be like "dude... im getting cockblocked by my own mother.. go to bed or something"
No wonder your mom was cockblocking, she probably already knew that she didn't want her son with some dumb blonde. Maybe she was trying to tell you something, That you weren't getting any tonight hahahaha.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts