Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
One Man Band
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...only 830 miles on it...I paid OTD:$9,316.20...selling it for $7,500 FIRM! I'm losing quite a bit on this! Hurry up b4 someone else gets it!!

First service already done! Can you believe this deal?? You don't have to pay Sales tax....freight....set-up...all that crap....Bike has all stickers carefully removed...Definitely one of the sweetest deals ever :rocker: email me at [email protected] subject "Bike 4 Sale" so I don't accidentally spam ya's!

·
Registered
526 Posts
too high i bought mine for 7800 brand new

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
bought your what for 7800? an 05 600rr?

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
haha I have never ever no matter where I have been in the USA seen a brand new show room bike out of the crate for 7800 bucks!

·
One Man Band
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
...It was originally $8,600.00 but w/NY sales tax, freight, setup, etc...came out to $9,316.20!! Unless they didn't charge you any tax and stuff, YOUR BULLS*ITTING! :bs:

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Crip2Nite said:
...It was originally $8,600.00 but w/NY sales tax, freight, setup, etc...came out to $9,316.20!! Unless they didn't charge you any tax and stuff, YOUR BULLS*ITTING! :bs:
I think the same!! the dealer woulda had to lose money to sell it to him, that a mighty good friend! lol

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Farbio, SOuthern Honda Powersports, I am picking up my new 05 from there for 7800 in a few weeks. They have the best prices by far. I got my 1000rr brand new for 9027 total with everything.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
thats a sweet deal if you live there! to bad they didnt ship. I am moving to SC beaufort soon I might head over there and buy a 450r

·
Registered
72 Posts
I got my 05 out the door for 8200. I know the southern powersports was offering them under 8000 OTD. Tenn. is just too far to drive from charleston SC.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
damn, i wish i woulda shopped around. I woulda bought plane ticket and rode it back from either place. Altough I guess 6800 for a 04 with 407 miles wasnt bad either

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Dude, $7500 for a basically brand new bike is a pretty damn good deal. You'll still have to pay taxes on it...or at least that's how it worked in MN, but it's still a good deal. Back in MN, I haven't seen a new one go for less then $8,500 OTD...altho, I haven't been there in a few months...haha. But still, that's not a bad deal at all if you ask me. If I was in the area and had the money, I'd pick it up from you for a new race bike...but unfortunatly...I'm not in the area, nor do I have the money to buy it from you. Keep your head up, it'll sell, especially if they're asking that ridiculious price OTD at the dealership

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
it would sell on cycletrader.com for that price! bikes on there are not as good deals as yours! try that

·
Registered
526 Posts
ok, i take it back 7800 is without taxes sorry guys. It was brand new in 03 when i bought it. Maybe the price has went up on 05's i dont know, but seems high where i live

·
One Man Band
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
...Uhhh....Decided not to sell it due to the fact I actually fell in love with the damn bike and now refuse to part with it! Can't think of any bike I've had that I've been this satisfied with!:icon_lol: ...So Please....No more e-mails on this purchase as now I'm ready to accessorise the crap out of it!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts