Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
ZX-750 ARE KNOWN FOR BEING PERFECTLY BALANCED WEIGHT TO POWER AND THATS WHY KAWASAKI HASN'T CHANGED THE DESIGN.
yeah, they haven't changed the design, they just stopped making them...

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
That is so F'ing priceless!lol Hey Ceph,would it be a problem to send me that vid of you smoking the ZX-7? My bro-in-law is really arguing with me all the time saying his 94 ZX-7 will walk on my 05 600RR!hahaha!!!! Until him and I both have a chance to ride together so I can prove him wrong,I'd love to be able to send him your vid and maybe I won't have to waste me gas or get a speeding ticket.Let me know if you can do it and I'll pm you my email address.

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
RHINO-RR said:
That is so F'ing priceless!lol Hey Ceph,would it be a problem to send me that vid of you smoking the ZX-7? My bro-in-law is really arguing with me all the time saying his 94 ZX-7 will walk on my 05 600RR!hahaha!!!! Until him and I both have a chance to ride together so I can prove him wrong,I'd love to be able to send him your vid and maybe I won't have to waste me gas or get a speeding ticket.Let me know if you can do it and I'll pm you my email address.
sure thing. let me get the tape back from my buddy, and i'll upload it to my puter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts