Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was walking to class on campus right before 2. and i see a guy coming up the street from the way i was walking on some bike, and he was shifting gears fast, i lok forward and i see a student crossing the street infront of a car. then i think, "oh **** this guy was coming up pretty fast, hes either going to try and stop fast and probably lock up one of his brakes at that distance or just swerve and nearly miss the guy" Luckily the guy sees him coming and stops walking and the motorcycler swerves and nearly misses the guy. I look at that guy who almost just got hit and i think gave the guy the finger, and i shook my head in discust.

Well Karma acts really fast, I then notice that the car the student was walking infront of was a cop car, who quickly turned on his lights and made a U turn. Atleast the driver was smart and he pulled over before the cop was even turned around.

Karma is a bit*h

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
had to read over twice. grammar's your friend, dude. :biggrin:

frickin' squiddies.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
NesNeedsBoost said:
had to read over twice. grammar's your friend, dude. :biggrin:

frickin' squiddies.
Whos on first?

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
?whats on second?

the only thing I can say that comes close to this story is: 1. people trying to show off on campus are the biggest tools of all... too many peds, and you're not really impressing anyone with your loud ass exhaust at 25 miles an hour.
2. I almost killed two pedestrians because they were retarded last year... Here's the background... michigan is a 6 lane rd. divided by a median, going north you pull in between the east and west bound lanes to make a left turn, so your basically in the middle of the dividing median. The green arrow turns for me to turn left and I proceed to shoot for the middle lane (of the 3) on west bound michigan. At the same time, 2 peds walking a bicycle across the street step out from the median and proceed to walk across the street... I'm already leaned over when I see them and goose it to get by, the rear end pretty much fish tailed right infront of them. I turned around and stared them down as I was riding away... probably the most squidish thing I could have done... but those F*ing retards had a do not cross sign, it's not like you can miss the bright yellow F*ing motorcycle turning left, wtf?

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CrazyLocoDude said:
Whos on first?
no whos on second! haha that comedy bit is a classic.

Sorry about the grammer, truthfuly it isn't my friend im a math person.

and this was one a two lane road, one going in each direction.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I see alot of those dill holes on campus here too. Speed limit campus wide is 20mph. What the heck are they shifting anyway?

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
as for pedistrians, argh!! they all seem yo have cooked their brains with crack lately!! in the space of 90 seconds i had 4 walk out in front of my car the other day!!one on her phone, two talking to each other, the last just dreaming and walked onto the road like it was still the footpath, at no stage was i doing more than 40kph[in a 50 zone] yet all of them became abusive, just gotta laugh really!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts