Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a husky albino monocled cobra eastern diamondback rattlesnake a alligator and 150 saltwater tank with too much little critters to list. just wandering if i was the only animal lover in the pack?

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
- German shepard mix named Carmelo
- Red Eared Slider named Shelly
- And of course my angel in heaven (see sig)

·
Registered
646 Posts
Two cats, a betta, a leopard gecko and today my wife bought a chinchilla.

·
C.F. A member **C.F. Whore ** :)
261 Posts
2 Pitbulls..(Yep thats the only dog for me..)

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
black lab....

C

·
0 Posts
I've been missing a cat for 4 days now. His brother went missing a year ago (rural area) they are part Linx. I have 3 other cats (one is a kitten) and a bunch of fish in my outside pond. My Dog of 16 years is not doing so good. She is a Aussie mix and it's time to put her to sleep. She lives with my parents because I can't have dogs. Yesterday she shat in my truck. Her hips are gone too. In the past, she got lost with me in the trinity alps (many backpacking trips,) trained for 4 Big sur marathons with me, watched me go through numerous girls. It is not a good time for me to be talking about animals. I'm going to need a ride when I take her to the SPCA today because I personally won't be able to drive home. :(

My negibor buddy (who is currently in Amsterdam on vacation) has piranas, camelion, turtles, python, pitbull. Great entertainment..

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
cvlighthouse said:
My Dog of 16 years is not doing so good. She is a Aussie mix and it's time to put her to sleep. She lives with my parents because I can't have dogs. Yesterday she shat in my truck. Her hips are gone too. In the past, she got lost with me in the trinity alps (many backpacking trips,) trained for 4 Big sur marathons with me, watched me go through numerous girls. I'm going to need a ride when I take her to the SPCA today because I personally won't be able to drive home. :(
I just went through this with Angus in March of this year......he died at home after a surgery to remove an eight poung tumor from his abdomen (sp). It will be hard........

C

·
0 Posts
It sure is. I'm leaving right now. The pain is equal to loosing a family member. She was the best dog and she had a wonderful life.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts