Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What are 03-04 600rr's going for now?

Hello all, I used to have an 05 CBR600rr but I only put 1300 miles on it the first year I had it. I stored it at a friends house because I didnt have a garage. I just put up a garage and I am thinking about maybe getting a used 600rr. What are 03's or 04's going for now?

Thanks much,
Shane

·
Registered
382 Posts
if you read his thread. it clearly asks "What are 03's or 04's going for now?" yes the title is messed up. but using your brain can get past that. wait.....your problem is clear (avatar)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey man, sorry about that. It was a typo. I was looking to say 2003-2004 CBR600rr.

I used to have an 05rr and I loved it, I just didnt ride it much. Now I have a garage, and I am curious to know what they are going for. I saw a few in the classifieds for between $5,600-$6,500.

Sorry for the confusion,
Shane

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I bought mine earlier this year (03 with 4k miles on it) for $5400 but now that the season is almost over you should be able to get a good deal from someone who doesn't want to keep a bike over the winter.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats what I was thinking too. I live in the Chicago area, if anyone see's a Red 03 or 04 for a good price, let me know.

Thanks guys,
Shane

1 - 6 of 6 Posts