Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok stupid question but what are our swing arms made out of? i ask because i just found a medium scratch on my swingarm(the polished looking part near the rear) and was wondering...if water is getting on this will it cause it to rust? cause i know if you have an open scratch on a car, when water gets into it it will start to rust...but i know cars body is metal so yeah. ok thanks guys!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok cool thanks for the quick replies. hmmm is there anyway to maybe polish out scratches on the swingarm? maybe use some polishing compound or steel wool or something?

·
Registered
145 Posts
ALL OF YOU ARE WRONG. It's made out of PLASTIC from B.A.S.F.

They don't make the bikes you ride, they make the bikes you ride better.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Morons everyone knows it made out of admantium jeez

·
Registered
587 Posts
05-600-Double-R said:
ok stupid question but what are our swing arms made out of? i ask because i just found a medium scratch on my swingarm(the polished looking part near the rear) and was wondering...if water is getting on this will it cause it to rust? cause i know if you have an open scratch on a car, when water gets into it it will start to rust...but i know cars body is metal so yeah. ok thanks guys!
EVERYONE KNOWS ITS MADE OUT OF DILITHIUM CRYSTAL !!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Its Aluminum........mostly used beer cans. Who thought my drinking could contribute to so much fun.

·
Registered
105 Posts
:laughing1 :laughing1

RR-Fanatic said:
ALL OF YOU ARE WRONG. It's made out of PLASTIC from B.A.S.F.

They don't make the bikes you ride, they make the bikes you ride better.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts