Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering what's out there...this is my first bike, and i want the best!!! what's the best brand names, and what has the best durability???

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Just don't get the no cut type.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
i just ordered some woodcraft sliders...ill let you know how they are, well hopefully ill never have to test them

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
You can get a whole set of Shogun sliders off ebay for $82
Frame, swingarm, & bar end sliders.
Mine fit & work just fine

·
Ocho Cinco
1,715 Posts
Why even get frame sliders... just don't drop your bike...

·
Registered
688 Posts
i have motovation and i like them a lot.

·
Registered
41 Posts
jjanaya21 said:
Why even get frame sliders... just don't drop your bike...
Because everyone falls sooner or later, be it their fault or someone elses.

·
Ocho Cinco
1,715 Posts
Do they really protect that much??? I mean... if you crash you crash... They are mainly meant for accidental drops right?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yes, I have seen frames sliders save numerous bikes. Even just a driveway drop youll be happy that you have them. Dont bother looking for no-cut sliders such a thing does not exist for our bikes.

·
Registered
799 Posts
The Harris and Woodcraft have replacable pucks....

·
Registered
232 Posts
I have the shogun frame sliders and they saved the whole side of my bike. I got hit by a car and I was running about 40mph. Heres a pic.

* My mirror and bar ends got some small scratches on them.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FRIGGIN AYE....THOSE THINGS HELLA WORKED....I THINK IMMA GET THEM SHOGUNS THEN...THANKS!!!!!!

Joe Lew said:
I have the shogun frame sliders and they saved the whole side of my bike. I got hit by a car and I was running about 40mph. Heres a pic.

* My mirror and bar ends got some small scratches on them.

·
Registered
503 Posts
if your going for look the carbon ones look the best out of all the sliders. anyone got a picture because i've got different one's.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
i was lookin into the moriwakis...but the wait time for them is so long...so i went with the woodcrafts instead by nicks suggestion...cheaper than the moris also

1 - 20 of 22 Posts