Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I need to get a tankbag/backpack to throw just a handful of things in and this would be perfect, what kind of bag is that and where can I purchase one?

I got frustrated today because I couldn't find a place to put my clear visor in for my helmet - I just had to grab some firing range protective glasses and wear them under my helmet during the day so when I rode back from my girlfriend's house at night I would have them (so I could flip up my visor and ride)...

Any other input as far as packs go? Tank or backpacks....

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would you guys recommend a camelbak? I have been thinking about getting a backpack, and after looking at some of these camelbaks it might be pretty useful for some longer rides - you can get packs with storage.. anyone use them for their everyday 'riding' backpack?

and thanks roguegeek ill check ogio out

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
DealsGapRR said:
Would you guys recommend a camelbak? I have been thinking about getting a backpack, and after looking at some of these camelbaks it might be pretty useful for some longer rides - you can get packs with storage.. anyone use them for their everyday 'riding' backpack?

and thanks roguegeek ill check ogio out
Definitely....The camelbaks are awesome. you get a backpack and a drink holder in one.... The Sams Club by my house has them for like $22..cant beat it! you can also do a search on Ebay for camelbak and you will see all different types to choiose from.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Check out Costco $20 (High Sierra Brand). I liked it so much I bought 2 (one for dirt too). These are just as good as the high priced bags if not better imo.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
see i wanna ge tthe icon urban tank bag/ backpack. plus it can carry a helmet! and its a bonus its got a clear map pouch for when im going in unknown territory

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
now i thought of that but i was told it came with some straps as well to hold it on.

·
Registered
45 Posts
erw43 said:
it's magnetic, so I don't think it will work on our CBR's unless you do some modifications.
I have the Urban Tank Bag and an '06 Silver RR. It is magnetic, but I haven't had any problems with it sliding around even during pretty twisty riding. The top magnets don't grip anything but the bottom ones do, and the bottom surface of the bag that rests on the tank is a textured rubber that helps prevent sliding too. Overall great bag.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts