Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my '05...yes already, I am headed towards Iraq, I knew I was going, but wanted to buy it and have some fun this summer...well its almost over and I need to sell it....advice on what I should be able to get for it would be cool...I have it for sale for $8000.00 or B/O...reasonable? (I paid cash for it so I dont need a certain price to pay a loan off or anything)

2901 miles - Micron stainless slip on / Power commander / GPR damper / Custiom FE - with license plate bolt lights / Short stalk signals front and rear / Swing arm sliders, bar ends installed, have frame sliders for it / Never stunted / Never dropped / Warranty good until April '06

·
Registered
247 Posts
Too bad you cant take it with you. Be safe in Iraq Bro. My cousin just went over. I agree that you should sell the aftermarket stuff separately.

·
Bike Of The Month - 09/05
1,609 Posts
I think the extras make it worth for 8k.... PCIII, Micron, GPR.... are worth 1K. I wouldn't bother selling it without the extras.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I feel you man, I left on deployment July 16th and I barely bought my 05 like a month and a half before. I just always wanted a bike so I got it. But I'm not selling, it is motivation to get back and ride some more, the wife and kid is motivation too. I say take no less than 7500.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Dont take a penny less than 7500....8000 isnt out of line at all, especially with the aftermarket stuff you have on their. If someone offers you 7500, tell them they can have it, minus all the aftermarket, but youll sell it to them for 500!:icon_lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts