Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys! It has been a pleasure to be part of this site as my knowledge on motorcycles is growing at an expotential level. I know everyone knows it already, but that kicks ass. Thank you for that because let's face it, besides figuring out whether to use a 525 or 520 chain (because we know that is a favorite thread) and knowing what type of oil to use, this site has probably saved a lot of lives just from the knowledge it instilled. Enough of that though...

My questions as a "noob" to the site is how one graduates from the classes according to the title under our name. I am not insinuating I am above a "Training Wheel Hero" as I have only been riding for a few years and have only had three bikes (I'm smart enough to know where I belong). I know that my amount of mileage put on asphault is nothing compared to the kneedraggers, etc. etc. Aside from that though, I imagine it is based on the amount of time you have been a member. Is this correct? Or perhaps I am missing something obvious like in the profile section where you can class yourself?

Anyway, from a Training Wheel Hero to the Racers out there, my curiousity got the best of me! I just hope I don't feel like an ***hole when someone points out the breakdown in a thread posted above this.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I believe the "class" change is by the amount of posts that you have put up total. Most of us just read and take away knowledge from the different posts and it for me it has been a extremely helpful site for everything involved with a CBR, and of course the off topic flame throwers have made me laugh to tears before and also allowed me to vent to a bunch of people I have never seen or met before.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
up to a 100 posts = Training wheel hero
Once your number of posts reaches 250 = knee dragger
Once your number of posts reaches 500 = Pocket bike racer
Once your number of posts reaches 1500 = AMA Supersport Racer
Once your number of posts reaches 2500 =Moto GP Racer

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Haha...there's the answer! And here my Mom told me I'd never make anything of myself in the Army! I can tell her all these boring hours in Baghdad helped lead up to a lifelong dream of being a "Moto GP Racer." Just look how proud she is!

·
Rusted Hood
172 Posts
im not gonna lie endurance..i kinda wanted to puke when i saw that picture...and the guy beside me in class started laughing

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Internet is an amazing thing...find the right sprockets for your CBR or an ugly picture of someone's mom with a cig in her...her...mouth??? Haha... Someone took the liberty of changing my class to "IAQI Warrior." lmao...I just hope they attach the acronym for IAQI unless they meant to say "IRAQI." Whatever the case, cheers!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
up to a 100 posts = Training wheel hero
Once your number of posts reaches 250 = knee dragger
Once your number of posts reaches 500 = Pocket bike racer
Once your number of posts reaches 1500 = AMA Supersport Racer
Once your number of posts reaches 2500 =Moto GP Racer
Thanks for the #'s Moe! So although someone might assume the "Moto GP Racer" is a Grade A rider on the street, in all reality the only wheels they need to be rolling on are the five wheels that hold up their computer chair and a few opinions :icon_lol: I think it is safe to judge the experience of the riders based off the content of their posts (and not necessarily their class). Thanks for the info! I did not know this before.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts