Gauge Color

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to do the gauge modification but...
I am confused and don't know what color to do the gauge..
I want your help. My bike is red with black. It is in my signature...
I am thinking of:

All WHITE

All WHITE black out lcd

White RPM red lcd

Here is a video from JWRusk

OR White RPM red black out lcd

Any more realistic photos will help me...
Thanks

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the red lcd look really good, ima have to look into hooking mine up. is this a big pain to do?
There is a thread on how to do it...
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=106007

And i talk with JWRusk and he said me
If you know how to solder then its easy to do. But if you dont, read up on it. I never knew how to solder before i did that mod. But I went on youtube and watched "How to solder" videos. Its really easy once you figure out how to solder.
I will try and we will see... I look at the color of the video JWRusk and i like the color very much. The white make contrast with red lcds... If i black them out i am afraid it won't be so good... Don't know yet.

·
BOTM Winner 01/12
614 Posts
Go with 4, I have something like it but the red and white blends. If i had to do it again, I would get 4. Trust me, you will not be disappointed, blackout is so friggin hot. You will not regret it. It's a little harder to see in the sun, but totally worth it.

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=227001

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Im just waiting on the polarized film so i can do the black out. So in the future mine will look like the 4th one.
When i get the polarized film. I will take photos while installing

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Im just waiting on the polarized film so i can do the black out. So in the future mine will look like the 4th one.
When i get the polarized film. I will take photos while installing
Hey man when are you going to do that? Because i want to see the new video to choose...

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
def will do this mod at some point (hopefully next off season) i voted for the last choice, love the blackout effect
hey CBR Time, you should buy the LED's and when we meet up in wasaga. We can work on that mod. Its super easy. Just patience is needed.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Hey man when are you going to do that? Because i want to see the new video to choose...
Once the polarized film gets to my house, im doing it. should be a week or 2

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
The white/Red blackout almost matches my car and it is great in the day and night.

·
Super Moderator
12,223 Posts
hey CBR Time, you should buy the LED's and when we meet up in wasaga. We can work on that mod. Its super easy. Just patience is needed.
:shakehand haha thx man, might just do that

·
Registered
714 Posts
i have good taste, and i say the last one. end of discussion. haha but theyre all good looking, youre going to be the one looking at it 99.9% of the time, its what you want sir

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i have good taste, and i say the last one. end of discussion. haha but theyre all good looking, youre going to be the one looking at it 99.9% of the time, its what you want sir
Hahaha... I am thinking of the last one. I am waiting leds and polarizer film to come and go home to get the gauge to start the mod...

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts