Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up guys!!!, i need some help here, my girlfriend wants to get a bike, and she has some experience riding,and i dont know wich bike should i get for her (because she is short, like 5,2) I have a 07 cbr600rr and 06 r6, and she says she wants a cbr600rr like mine, and i dont know what to do, should i get her the cbr600rr, or should i get her a smaller bike like the Ninja 250r , what should i do guys???:five:

·
Registered
97 Posts
If she's got some experience riding there's always the Ninja 250 which is a great starter. bike. There's also the Ninja 500 or the Suzuki GS500. Both of which aren't quite as expensive as the 600RR when she goes down. I wouldn't recommend the CBR as a first bike.

·
Registered
579 Posts
my gf rides quads and shes looking at a street bike at the moment, older ninja 250.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Hey whats up guys!!!, i need some help here, my girlfriend wants to get a bike, and she has some experience riding,and i dont know wich bike should i get for her (because she is short, like 5,2) I have a 07 cbr600rr and 06 r6, and she says she wants a cbr600rr like mine, and i dont know what to do, should i get her the cbr600rr, or should i get her a smaller bike like the Ninja 250r , what should i do guys???:five:
Guess you liked my image enough to use it as your avatar huh?

Get her a ex250 to start out with.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Give her your R6...if shes gonna dump one let it be that....lol

·
Registered
403 Posts
Didn't see it mentioned in the thread but if this is her first bike have her take the MSF course if she hasn't already. I wouldn't recommend starting her off with a 600, a ninja 250 is a good bike to start out with and to get a little more experience and the feel of the bike. If she gets bored of it then sell it and upgrade to a 600RR in the future. Best of luck keep us posted.

·
Registered
482 Posts
No liter bike option :icon_roll

250 for sure, those bikes can always be sold on the second hand market, let her ride it for six months, buy a "not so nice, but not bad example" teach her how to work on it like new tires, grips, needs simple stuff to fix, fix it up and sell it put that money toward a 600rr!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts