Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 7 solid posts now and im still a junior member! whats up with that! i dont think im asking for alot from you people, ill settle for like king of all 600s or the sultan of all two wheel contraptions. something subtle u know...

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
I do believe that it is set by the number of post made.. I am over 40 posts and still a junior member. Not like it really effects what I post on here. Good things come to those who wait.

Anyone know the guidlines?

·
Registered
931 Posts
respect from 7 posts huh.. i hope your jokin cause that is a stupid question

and i dont know where but there was a post about this a while back..

·
Registered
207 Posts
Yeah, I think it might have something to do with the amount of posts per day or your total posts. Dont know, but like the others said...who cares?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha u guys are so sensative! legendary for sure ive been looking for people around my area to ride with but u know how hard it is to find people who are willing to ride in an area as unsafe as "the vine". with all the thugs around just isnt what it used to be...

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
HAHAHA You mean the wannabe thugs in Irvine. You have to be more worried about the cops. If you get pulled over for speeding there will be 3 cop cars there in minutes.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
senoroms said:
i have 7 solid posts now and im still a junior member! whats up with that! i dont think im asking for alot from you people, ill settle for like king of all 600s or the sultan of all two wheel contraptions. something subtle u know...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts