1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
What????????????????? :???: :???:

C

·
0 Posts
How bout size and shape? "your helmet would be perfect for catching al this CUM dripping out from between my legs"

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
cvlighthouse said:
How bout size and shape? "your helmet would be perfect for catching al this CUM dripping out from between my legs"
tsk, tsk.......my old eyes can barely read this. CV....BTW, did you get the Stealth Sprocket yet?

·
Registered
881 Posts
cvlighthouse, LOL, I'm not going to quote it, should you want to edit later, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

They like the shape of my helmet, sometimes it changes colors, she can barely hold it with two hands, it's really hard to understand what she's saying when she's trying out the helmet. :twisted:

C

·
0 Posts
Yeah I got it. Thanks :razz:

How bout she said: "that's nice, but I like the ribbed (extra pleasure for her) ones better"

V

·
0 Posts
The ladies like my helmet but they wish I wouldnt wear it so they could always see my sexy face more.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I love to get mine polished. Really makes a man feel good. Sometimes I make whoever is doing the polishing really put in some work into it. Makes me enjoy it even more.

·
Registered
779 Posts
they (girls) think i got a big ass head. i hate wearing it but now a days you absolutly have to. :mrgreen: i rather use it and not need it, rather than not have used it and wished you had!

·
Registered
586 Posts
only thing i dont like about wearin a helmet is i cant feel the breeze a-blowin across my bald assed head. i do love how shiny it is after it gets polished tho. different heads fit in different helmets better than others, so be sure to get one that fits you! they had to special order mine....xxxl.....ohhhhhyeahhhhh :lol2:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Come on Guys
Do the girls really pay that much attention to your helmet, I think it's more like the bike that your on????

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Wearing my Rossi MotoGP rep helmet into a petrol station, your typical thick necked, white van driving, scum of the earth builder commented.

Nice Helmet Love.

I allmost kissed him with it, right on the bridge of his nose.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Girls pay about as much attention to the helmet as guys do to the
shoes girls are wearing. If you ask a girl what kind of helmet you
wear, she'll respond with the color. Same thing if she asks you what
kind of shoes she has on. No way in hell is a guy going to know
the brand and style shoe a girl is wearing...we could give a f. We'll
just say..."Uhh, black?" All the while staring at her breats. :D

Here's what girls think of the helmet..."Hmmm....he can afford that
nice bike, I bet he can afford me."

That's what they think of your helmet. :bitchslap: