Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the title says...

Ive had cagers almost hit me numerous times and that just gave me an urge to punch their window out :cursin: (ok so i may need anger management)

But what im getting at is when a cager cuts you off or does anything else to put you in harms way do you retaliate or just let it slide? and lets be honest, some cagers really do deserve at least the finger.

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
Just as the title says...

Ive had cagers almost hit me numerous times and that just gave me an urge to punch their window out :cursin: (ok so i may need anger management)

But what im getting at is when a cager cuts you off or does anything else to put you in harms way do you retaliate or just let it slide? and lets be honest, some cagers really do deserve at least the finger.

i try to not put my self in a situation where its likely for a cager to cut me off, granted some times i dont have a choice ...

when it does happen i keep my cool, adjust to what the conditions are and continue on my way.

there is no amount of getting mad, frustrated, smashing rear view mirrors, flipping people off that is going to change they way they drive, or give us - spot bike riders - a better public image

·
Registered
208 Posts
I always have the urge to go by and kick their door in... but I end up taken a deep breath and slowing down so they get ahead of me.

D

·
0 Posts
Curse in my helmet, and back off. I'm not going to battle against a car that out weights me and the bike by over a ton.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
when it does happen i keep my cool, adjust to what the conditions are and continue on my way.

there is no amount of getting mad, frustrated, smashing rear view mirrors, flipping people off that is going to change they way they drive, or give us - spot bike riders - a better public image
:+1:

Curse in my helmet, and back off. I'm not going to battle against a car that out weights me and the bike by over a ton.
They have to catch you first :crackup:

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
:+1:

They have to catch you first :crackup:
doesnt take long to grab the steering wheel and jerk it to the side and kill you.

·
Registered
619 Posts
well i commute all the freaking time, so getting cut off is going to happen. but if the situation was 100% pointless to change lanes and cut me off, I will kick their car and speed away.

squidish, i don't care.

·
Banned
1,009 Posts
I just back off, and first chance I get I get around them and put some distance between us. I really dont want to be riding behind the driver of a car that is not paying attention.

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
I just back off, and first chance I get I get around them and put some distance between us. I really dont want to be riding behind the driver of a car that is not paying attention.
sooo, you would rather be in front of them, where you have no control as to whether or not they run your ass over? at least behind them YOU control what they can do to you...

D

·
0 Posts
sooo, you would rather be in front of them, where you have no control as to whether or not they run your ass over? at least behind them YOU control what they can do to you...
What the **** is wrong with you? The last thing we need is for Octane to be behind a car that will potentially run him over.

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
What the **** is wrong with you? The last thing we need is for Octane to be behind a car that will potentially run him over.
:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

·
Banned
1,009 Posts
Found a picture of Demented and tenjin from this years Sturgis event (seriously, you two should get a room together and stop flaming :crackup:)

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
Found a picture of Demented and tenjin from this years Sturgis event (seriously, you two should get a room together and stop flaming :crackup:)

i dunno whats more worry some ....

the fact that you knew where to find such a picture

or the fact that i cant stop laughing at it...

1 - 20 of 86 Posts