Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to post about this so bad yesterday but the site was down. I went out to eat for lunch with my wife and her friend. I had rode my bike to work so I was on it when I met them for lunch. We were sitting at a booth so I had my jacket and helmet on the floor out in the isle next to me when our waiter came out. He was admiring my helmet and then asks me, "hey, do you have any problems with the visor coming up around 170-180?". I'm like excuse me. He starts giving me his damn story about how his Icon helmet's visor shakes and pops up a lot around 170, 180, 190mph. Usually I'd call BS on a guy but I have something about getting into any kind of arguement with a guy that is bringing me my food so I'm just like, yeah, don't have that problem as I rarely even hit triple digits since I'm always on the road. I went ahead and humored him asking what kind of bike he had...(GSXR 750) I was like, my bike wouldn't do those speeds even if I wanted to and he said yeah, sure it will. He went on to tell me how he still had plenty more motor left last time he had his bike up to 187 and he knew it'd hit 200mph easy. I just said, yeah, ok. I literally wanted to get up and go eat somewhere else....what a douschebag. My wife found it funny that I'd get so irriated by that kind of thing but at least you guys understand. Ugh, glad to get off my chest.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
did you by chance go and measure the 1 inch chickenstrips he has on his tires?

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
eazy e said:
did you by chance go and measure the 1 inch chickenstrips he has on his tires?
His bike wasn't there. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even ride.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
dorkus maximus...... :axe:

·
Banned
433 Posts
I met a guy with a stock 125cc scooter....it had around 150 horsepower...He worked at the car wash place. I met some guys at the gas station whose scooters (125cc) could do 120 miles an hour. And just the other day one of my co-workers told me he use to ride a CBR...how many CCs? He doesn't know...but it was a CBR.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts