Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Your supposed to cover up the scrapes and scuffs?!? Boy is my face red... I guess other than the stunters I dont give a crap what it looks like as long as it functions as advertised. You could through various layers of plastic filler in conjunction with lots of sanding, some paint, and clear coat. It can be made to look more aesthetically pleasing if you have more time or money to devote to her.
-Chris.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Since they look like they're all on the same piece of plastic, you could try to get that fairing piece off of ebay or something.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Can't really tell from that picture how extensive the damage is. Rubbing compound for the heavier stuff, and Scratch X for the very thin surface scratches. Anything else is nothing more than a mark of reminder/experience.

ETA: From the looks of it, none of that is going to buff out.

·
Registered
160 Posts
just ride it man, you won't have to worry about it too much. It's one regret I have about changing my fairings, when I had my rashed ones on I could ride it do whatever and not care. Now I have new fairings on and I get pretty anal whenever there's a mark on it. It's a trade off, you can either just have fun with your bike or you can have a clean looking bike.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts