Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found an 2007 CBR 600RR with 5,900 miles. The bike is black, all stock, no scratches, clean/clear title. They owner said he will sell it for $6300. Do you think this is a good deal?

UPDATED: 5-3-09
So I found another bike last night. It is a 2007 CBR 600RR (Red/Black) with 3040 miles on it and offered the owner $6200 cash. Didn't think he'll take it but he did and now I have this in my garage... It has clean/clear title and is completely stock.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been looking for a while now and this is the cheapest i've found. The only thing stopping me from purchasing it is the black color. Personally, I don't like black bikes at all. I am hoping I can find a blue/silver set of fairings somewhere and for cheap so that I can swap them.

·
Registered
163 Posts
not bad price... pick it up, buy new fairings and sell the old ones. Might lose a couple hundred in the fairing swap but still worth it

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Buy it. Sure someone else may have gotten a better deal, but thats a very fair price. As long as the bike is solid and has been taken care of. Happy riding!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Buy it!!
The next best deal I found on an 07 before I found mine was one with 4500 miles and it had been "knocked off the stand" and they still wanted $6400 with the damage

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Go for it - go look in the for sale section for fairings, someone usually posts a full set every other month. You could always go after market if you don't want to wait or want to save some cash.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts