Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
I think it looks awesome, orange is a cool color! The tribal isn't quite my style, but it's your bike, looks great man

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
489 Posts
You might wanna see if they can lay down some extra coats of that orange and also the clear. It's gonna look good.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Motofansclub assured me some extra clear at no cost..
If they do a great job more sets will be ordered.

·
Registered
228 Posts
That will look pretty sweet, I've been looking at getting some ordered with a custom color. Feel like I should hold off and just make my next upgrade a newer bike in a few years...

I

·
0 Posts
Unique fairings are always cool IMO. That is until they add your design to their EBAY store and what not.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I feel like I gotta hang onto it for a little longer, had it 3 years and lost a year of riding due to another deployment. Think the meters at around 9k for an 03.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That will look pretty sweet, I've been looking at getting some ordered with a custom color. Feel like I should hold off and just make my next upgrade a newer bike in a few years...

Have you ever thought about making your tail into an 05-06?
Bikes look great for many years. If yours runs great, then maybe do a couple things to it and spend your money on another toy like a boat or a hot date :spank:

·
Registered
489 Posts
spend your money on another toy like a boat or a hot date :spank:
I did that, bought a sweet wellcraft 210 fisherman model, took out my hot date on it. Well that date turned into a fiancé and the boat was sold for the ring and wedding to follow. Somewhere, sometime, something went wrong, cause I really loved that boat.

·
BOTM Winner 2/13
359 Posts
Hoping motofansclub does an excellent job :banger:
WHY IS THE WRONG THUMBNAIL SHOWING UP???????? HELP
Just installed my Motofansclub Konica kit over the weekend. The quality is great, and fitment was almost perfect. I'd rate them a solid 9 or 9.5 out of 10!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts