Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
What a dip sh*t. Serves the guy right. I have no sorry feelings for that guy. You can do more damage to others and safety by that kind of crap.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I agree with kevinaz123, he deserves what he got. I can't believe everyone in the thread is supporting his actions and saying how he could have gotten out of it/how they'll help him. I really like this site, because most, if not all, of the people posting here seem like pretty responsible (and smart) riders.

·
Registered
130 Posts
those guys are like the kids who sit in the back of the class in gradeschool doing stuff so stupid and never learn anything and they end up having to repeat the grade. Those idiots will eternally be stuck in the 1st grade of motorcycles. all the while they will be giving me and all you a bad name. They need a good A$$ kicking from the cops.

(In my own humble opion that is, I could be wrong.)

·
Registered
255 Posts
I dont get it?

"so i wenout out for a ride yesterday not doing anything stupid then i ran from the cops"

Why did he run? Anyway, he made his bed.... :bitchslap:

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
what morons.. if he would of stopped the cop would of probably been real cool about all if it and given him like a "parking on pavement" ticket..

this is what he gets for running..

and as far as the other dumb people on that board. The cops do not have to catch you red handed.. they can still give him the tickets even if he denied it.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Man, what is that the trailer park forum?

This group has WAY MORE class than those people over there, I'm sorry...

What a dude a$$! :nono:

Jason

·
Registered
39 Posts
Like people have said before, to each their own. I think he is dumb for ever getting on the road but everyone makes decisions about what to do any situation. But then to complain about the effects of his decision is just plain stupid. If you are think you are man enough to do something then you should be man enough to handle the punishment.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I just want to agree with what the guys said about "NOT opening your big mouth" I'm not trying to argue or be for running or any criminal activity but just a general rule in life....Don't say anything to a cop, whether you were guilty or not. I once did some dumb stuff when I was younger and got caught. If I didn't admit to the crime, then most likely I would not have been chargred. My lawyer yelled at me later too. He told me to "Shut Up!" the next time I'm being interigated.

Just my $.02.

Or you could simply just not do anything illegial. That would work too.

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Yeah, what a jerk..."cops ruined my life!" no dude, YOU ruined your life..."not doing anything stupid" no insurance/license?" Um...yeah, ok :bitchslap: Ccc'mon man! That's so ridiculous! And why is everyone over there backing him up? Like "dude...I could totally make your bike dissapear for a day if you need" All of those jerks should line up for an ass kicking...the only people who hate the police are people who are stupid and do thinks that make the police get on them...if they weren't retarded...there would be no problems...grr, I hate stupid people!

·
Superbike racer
6,177 Posts
LMAO....and the squids on the site are feeling bad for the dumb bastid. I understand wanting to run to avoid a ticket. I have never run, but honestly I thought about it once or twice...but i always pull over and deal with what i did. if you get caught don't cry to me....if you play you eventually have to pay.....

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
What a dumbass. Here in california, you would have gotten arrested for that, and have his bike impounded.

If he wasn't doing anything wrong, then why would he run. This tells me that he probably was goofing around and was seen. So instead of getting a lecture and maybe a ticket for doing wheelies, he now has a whole slew of tickets, most of which he can't contest and that he is gonna get hosed on.

All in all, serves him right for running. If he wants sympathy, tell him to look it up in the dictionary.....it's right between $#!T and syphallus :bitchslap:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Appears that the squids have their own site after all.... This is for all of them :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap:

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
it's also funny that no one on that thread said how stupid he was for running, only that he is stupid for getting caught. Seems like the intelligence factor is on the lower end there.

X

1 - 20 of 22 Posts