• no way

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
helmet/gear display rack. What do you think?

so ive been wanting a way to kind of display my gear so i designed and built this. So what do you guys think? I decided to drop the price to 50 shipped i think thats fair because of the materials and labor and shipping cost Its made out of all mandrel bent stainless steel with high quality rubber bushings. if i produce them for sale i will TIG/Heliark weld them so it will look better

YAY FINALLY NEW PICS!!!!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Pretty cool man, i'd buy one if the design was tweaked a bit, although I have 5 helmets now so I may need something different

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there are two holes on the beam right behind the helmet that you cant see from the angle i took it at
ill take some pics with my DSLR of it mounted on the wall tomorrow

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the peice that the helmet hangs on is like a U/V shape one side mounts to the wall then you hang the helmet on the other side

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
finally some decent pics

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if people are interested put a reply here or pm me either way i want to know who all is interested
does $75 shipped sound fair?
please leave input, it is well appreciated

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i can start making some as soon as i know roughly who wants one

·
Registered
689 Posts
You should make the jacket holding part more of a hanger shape otherwise its going to stretch your leather in the shoulders. Also, can your helmet face the other way?? looks kinda funny backwards.

Great idea but I wouldnt pay more than $30 for it.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
yeah i would shape the par that hangs the jaket just like a real hanger so you could also hang pants on there it you wanted. and $75 is a bit high. $30 is about the highest i would pay and that is even pushing it.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Perhaps allow more room between the wall and where the jacket hangs. I have a hump on my jacket and I don't think it'd sit nicely on it.
good call the next one i make im going to angle the bar and move it a little further away from the wall

and yes you can sit the helmet with the shield facing forward i just like the back of my helmet better :banger:

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 41 Posts