Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '04 600RR that I am looking to sell. Its only got 1200 miles on it, I am the second owner of the bike.

Its been laid down once, scratching the stator cover and the left fairing some. Also, I put some scratches on the other side with a dremel when I installed some frame sliders.

I have put Watsen's flush mounts on the front and have Tripage's led pegs for the rear blinkers. Otherwise the bike is stock.

I have a guy offering me $5000 for it right now, and I am probably going to get a local dealer to give me an estimate on it also. Do you guys think the $5k is a good offer or is it way low.

I know Blue book on it is about $6500 but with the slight damage i'm not sure...will the dealer even come close? Well, i guess i'll figure that part out tomorrow. in the mean time, opinions???

C

·
0 Posts
Poor bike. It just wants to ride! Wack. Why are you selling it? $5000 is a good offer as long as it's going to a good home.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
you could probably get $6k if you've fixed the damages... but you could probably get $5.5k - just be patient...

·
Registered
870 Posts
This time of year there are plenty of idiots who will pay near market for something like that. You just have to wait long enough and be a good sales person.

Peace and good luck.

·
Registered
176 Posts
yeah man that's really low miles for an 04. Give it time - the spring itch for buying a bike isn't quite in full swing yet (at least where I live)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts