Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
That's called copyright infringement.

The video itself was pretty random. If you're going to compile something, at least keep it related. Squids, street stunting and motogp don't really go together.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
I think people like the fu(king douchebag at the end of the video need to get knocked the fu(k out for being a total a$$hole!!
And stuntin on crowded interstates really pisses me off.. I think what could have made the video a little better would be if one of them clowns wiped out and got ran over by a truck, maybe then the rest of you would learn a lesson about acting like a$$holes on the interstate!

good vid

·
Registered
358 Posts
I hope that last guy tastes his own ******* someday. I also hope he lives so he could learn from it. What if someone swerves to avoid him and ends up losing control and killing someone?

I'm tired of stereotypes and high insurance. I do not condone this **** at all.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I think people like the fu(king douchebag at the end of the video need to get knocked the fu(k out for being a total a$$hole!!
And stuntin on crowded interstates really pisses me off.. I think what could have made the video a little better would be if one of them clowns wiped out and got ran over by a truck, maybe then the rest of you would learn a lesson about acting like a$$holes on the interstate!

good vid
:goodpost My sentiments exactly!

A

·
0 Posts
dr spank i agree with.....

nice job on putting it together though.... and the guy in all black on the back road, is pretty sick....

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
The last guy everyone is hating on is Tyler Kirk. This is the original footage I got it from. He's crazy, but his videos are very entertaining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WadlMQAP9c

Oh and I think everyone is familiar with this famous video he made.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsOOccLv6vg

Ok , i seriously need to ask.... do you honestly think that what these clowns are doing is somehow cool?? if you do your a fu(king tool just ike he is.. and he sounds like a little homo and i think he might just be trying to make up for the lack of testosterone he's missing ! both these videos are STUPID! and posting them up like he's some sort of hero is even more stupis... grow up already... No wonder people hate sportbikes and my fuc^king insurance rates keep going up !!:retard:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok , i seriously need to ask.... do you honestly think that what these clowns are doing is somehow cool?? if you do your a fu(king tool just ike he is.. and he sounds like a little homo and i think he might just be trying to make up for the lack of testosterone he's missing ! both these videos are STUPID! and posting them up like he's some sort of hero is even more stupis... grow up already... No wonder people hate sportbikes and my fuc^king insurance rates keep going up !!:retard:
Yeah it's a cool video. It's a shame that it wasn't longer i really like it. :ciao:

·
Registered
300 Posts
That's called copyright infringement.

The video itself was pretty random. If you're going to compile something, at least keep it related. Squids, street stunting and motogp don't really go together.
:+1:

Yeah, and to add to it......combining squids and stunting with professional riders and races is an absolute insult.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts