Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 Honda RC51 salvaged title under 6000 miles aftermarket pipes new tires no damge. $5800 should I do it?

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
I'll make you a similar offer.
2001 RC51 mostly stock except includes Power Commander and a few engine mods plus a rear stand. $5800 - NOT a salvaged title. You arrange shipping from Tampa.

V

·
0 Posts
hondaf4iguy, I know it is a completely different bike. I was just making the point that for $1700 more, you can get a newer bike with a boat load of mods that isnt salvaged. Around here, I see just as many RC's as I do R1's.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Blueaudi - DONT DO IT!!! LOL... just stick with the RR... although jetblast's offer sounds pretty dayam good... i think if that wouldve been $5800 shipped, i wouldve done it...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:shock: I like the offer JetBlast but like cbr619rr said shipped you got a deal. As for the R1 sounds good but im a diehard Honda guy. Dam it I need a bike. I hate the waiting game. Picked up the cycletrader this morning not one rr out there. what gives :banghead:

V

·
0 Posts
I have seen some cheap bikes on ebay. They are only like $2700!!! There are some awesome deals on there.;-) JK Good luck in your search for a bike.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts