Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 CBR600RR

I called Honda and they want $15 for the key and they don't have the machine to cut it. When I search for "2008 CBR600RR key blank" there's a bunch, some are $10 others are $1.50

·
Registered
377 Posts
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/CBR1000RR-CBR600RR-CBR954-CBR929-CBR1100XX/dp/B00GXZQMP8[/ame]

They're not OEM, but I bought this three pack. Quick shipping. Got them cut at Home Depot. Work well.

Just a suggestion. But theres OEM key blanks using Paul's part number out there for 10 bucks.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Some local place up the street said they would do it for $3. Key and all. Ill find out if thats true after work.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I had a poor experience with the blank keys from Amazon & ebay. The plastic portion of the key came off and after getting it cut, it didn't work. I just chalked it up to "get what you pay for" and wen the OEM route.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
We use to cut keys, then both of our cutters messed up, we have a gent that is only a block away and he can copy cut anything we send him, even the Honda ATV key blanks that are only about a inch long.

I have that blank in stock and I can tell you it wont be no 15 bucks to get it to you.

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
I bought one off eBay for about $10 - was more expensive because it needed transponder for the HISS system.

Paid about $9 to get it cut.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts