Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to thinkin about old times back in college today and was wondering what frats and where guys on here are or were in. Some of my best friends were in my fraternity(many I'm still very close to today). I was a Kappa Sig at North Georgia College.

What were/are you?

Also please, no negative comments here. If you don't like or weren't in a fraternity, just go to the next topic. No reason for this thread to turn into a pissing match because of folks putting frats down for whatever reason you don't like them.
Thanks.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aeteocles said:
Didn't have to buy my friends.

J/k. alot of my buddies are in frats, and it's cool.
That's exactly what everyone use to say that couldn't get in ;-)

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Frats are cool, sometimes there are too many of the wrong dudes in one and thats why they have a rep, just like anything else. I've had friends in a few different frats and all the other guys were stand up characters.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
My husband was in Phi Sigma Phi. He is now a National Vice President and the Director of Expansion. We both are still active with his fraternity. Most of those guys are like the brothers I never had.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
GoBB155 said:
My husband was in Phi Sigma Phi. He is now a National Vice President and the Director of Expansion. We both are still active with his fraternity. Most of those guys are like the brothers I never had.
Did he happen to pledge at
Central State university? my brother pledged " Q " and my
old man pledge "kappa" mom "delta"...all at Central St
in Xenia :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts