Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've undergone a lengthy process of tearing my bike apart, checking the valve clearance, replacing my cam chain, replacing my cam guides, removing my alternator cover and about everything else that is one step before dropping the engine? Why might you ask? Well I was originally going to drop the engine then decided I didn't have the correct the hoist to hold the frame while I lowered the engine.

I am in the process of putting everything back together, when suddenly I found this little bugger just hanging around. I had organized everything I took off into plastic bins so everything could just be in order, when I put things back together I use bin #1, #2, #3, etc...

Long story short, I found this just lying on my floor outside of all the bins, just in the middle of nowhere and I've checked my service manual about 100 times now to try and find where it could go.

Anyone have any idea what this mystery part could go to?

photo 1.jpg
photo 2.jpg

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I figured out where it went and thankfully it wasn't to anything for the bike. Now heres a question, how do I delete this thread?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts