Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember that thread about my Linksys router completely dying out on me? Well, AlpineJim had an extra router laying around and was generous enough to give it to me so long as I paid for the shipping, which I agreed to.

I received the router today, and though due to some complications the router did not work (think he had it laying around for awhile), I appreciate the effort and time he's put in trying to help another forum member.

He was also kind enough to waive the shipping fee since the router didn't work.

Man, it just means a lot to me when people go out of their way to help one another. And AlpineJim's good gesture is truly an example to follow.

Thanks a bunch, bro!

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Thanks for the kind words Nem...

I'm just glad we have such a great community here on 600rr.net.... :icon_pidu:beer::icon_piduI'll try to help out anyone if I can..

Sorry bout the router not working... Its been sitting around for like 2 years.. and probably the shipping across country didn't make things any better..

Nemesis said:
Remember that thread about my Linksys router completely dying out on me? Well, AlpineJim had an extra router laying around and was generous enough to give it to me so long as I paid for the shipping, which I agreed to.

I received the router today, and though due to some complications the router did not work (think he had it laying around for awhile), I appreciate the effort and time he's put in trying to help another forum member.

He was also kind enough to waive the shipping fee since the router didn't work.

Man, it just means a lot to me when people go out of their way to help one another. And AlpineJim's good gesture is truly an example to follow.

Thanks a bunch, bro!

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
That's awesome guys, that's why I like contributing here. Nem, check your snail mail.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts