Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats on 9th place sucker!

blahahahahahaha

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
baawahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha

same thing thats been happening with your bf rossi all season and the
same thing that happened to your front tire/wheel....it fukt up.

hahaha peace beeatches ;]

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I'm a gan of Honda Repsol, no matter who is riding for them. Everyone gives him a bad rap but I'm pulling for Pedrosa. Kid is the wave of the future for racing.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
What happened to Rossi seemed liked someone left him in his dust(old man capirossi) and some newbe spaniard chased him down from 9th ...

If it wasn't for Hayden holding him back he would have caught up to capirossi..

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Visitor Q said:

blahahahahahaha

Jason
While we never get all the facts it would seem to me that Honda (however they may justify the need to test and develop tech and gear) is doing very little to support Nicky's quest to win the championship. No different than Yamaha & Rossi earlier in the season.

Honda doesn't care if Hayden or Pedrosa wins the championship, as long as it's one of them.

Did Nicky do your sister or something? You have a real internet hate on for him.

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Wrong tire choice (his bad, he admitted it) and clutch problem. It was actually pretty smart of him to limp it to completion rather than run the crap out of it and have a real disastrous mechanical failure and a DNF. I love Rossi, but sometimes, you're bike can't finish the race; you don't push it and risk a DNF. Hayden was not smart on the tire choice, but smart enough to get it home, even if it was in ninth. Remember, before it happened, he was running up there as high as second.

·
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
silveRRocket said:
Hayden is going to be fine. I hope.

BTW who is still in 1st place in the points VisitorQ? Huh? Can you tell me?
That bitch Hayden is who but not for long...

Jason

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
damn someone got some serious hate. ha haaaa

·
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DIE HAYDEN DIE! moooooo hahahahahahahaha

Jason ;)

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
OK, im still relatively new to moto GP. Why the f*ck does everyone hate Hayden? I dont understand. Is it because he isnt foreign? Is it because he is on a Honda?

·
Registered
200 Posts
JetBlast10 said:
While we never get all the facts it would seem to me that Honda (however they may justify the need to test and develop tech and gear) is doing very little to support Nicky's quest to win the championship. No different than Yamaha & Rossi earlier in the season.

Honda doesn't care if Hayden or Pedrosa wins the championship, as long as it's one of them.

Did Nicky do your sister or something? You have a real internet hate on for him.
Honda is supporting Pedrosa tooth and nail to win. He is there 1# rider. He command huge marketing dollars for honda. Pedrosa is 2nd only to Rossi in that area. Hayden has already expressed this during the Laguna race to ***********. Even if Hayden wins this year he wont be back on Honda for 07.

Yami has always supported Rossi, I dont know where your getting the crap from. Just because a bike breaks during a race doesnt mean they are not supporting him.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Visitor Q said:

blahahahahahaha

Jason
:rolleyes:

He had clutch problems and he chose the wrong compound tire.

It happens and that's racing. The season isn't over yet.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Visitor Q said:
DIE HAYDEN DIE! moooooo hahahahahahahaha

Jason ;)
Dude, can you at least ACT like an adult?

Sheesh....

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
AlpineJim said:
Yeah, Hayden won't be back for Honda next year title or not. I don't blame him.
Here's what I am hearing:

1. Stoner has a one year contract and he is being courted to possibly ride with Rossi next year or take "Gravelplows" place with Ducati.
2. Hayden has not even talked "contract" with Honda and both Ducati and Yamaha have interest in signing him if Honda does not.
3. Sete, Edwards and a few others will probably be out of GP next year.
4. Max Biaggi will probably race SBK next year.
5. James Toseland wants a GP ride next year but where? Maybe a non factory supported Honda team??

If Hayden wins the championship Honda would be stupid to let him go. He's too important for the American market. Not having an American on a Honda would not be a wise business decision. However, if it's true that Nicky is not getting the support he needs (and I doubt that is the case, Honda wants to win and winning is all that matters) then I wouldn't blame him for leaving and signing with Yamaha or Ducati.

With the new 800cc bikes rider weight will be even more important. Unfortunately it looks like "Mini-me" will have an even greater advantage (less torque for the heavier riders to get better drives).

Whatever happens, I'll stick with Hayden. If he goes to Yamaha or Ducati I still think he will have a chance to win. He's still pretty young and hungry to win.

Gotta love the comments past champions have made about Pedrosa.

"If it wasn't for traction control, Pedrosa would not be in MotoGP....'

1 - 20 of 88 Posts