Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't post this to start getting everyone worried about Diego jumping ship..LMAO...

I just wanted to know if anyone knew what was up with the site cause i need their shipping address to return something...

·
Registered
842 Posts
I didn't post this to start getting everyone worried about Diego jumping ship..LMAO...

I just wanted to know if anyone knew what was up with the site cause i need their shipping address to return something...
Website is back up. But the address on the site is wrong. They just recently moved to a different location couple of blocks down the road. I have their new address. Give me a few and I will PM you the info.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Website is back up. But the address on the site is wrong. They just recently moved to a different location couple of blocks down the road. I have their new address. Give me a few and I will PM you the info.
Cool thanks.....
I accidentally threw away the package my gloves came in and I need to get these shipped back ASAP

·
Registered
475 Posts
i kno he is going to brazil and his gf is running stuff also is there anyway you can post the new site up for all of us too see

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Must have forgot to sign up for automatic renew. I was think that since he went on vacation he took his site with him (j/k). I am sure that it was just an oversight, no one should worry. he will be home tonight and I am sure that he will get things sorted.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Stuff happens. Glad you got it sorted.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Haha, that is sort of funny... never heard of this happening before. Now i Know, Knowledge is Power!

·
Vendor --- BOTM 05/2009
2,637 Posts
LOL, what would have been funny is if I registered it while it had expired, then pointed that domain to mine. HA!

No really bro, set that **** to auto renew and bill your CC. Thats the only way to go.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts