Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didnt there used to be a link to the website for intrinsic triples on here? ive searched all over and can only find em online for 03-04s. anybody know where to get one for an 05?

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i sent an email to Scotts because they make them for f4s and F4is with kits for their stabilizers and thats the stabilizer i want anyway but the website doesnt say anything about the 05 RRs. ill let ya know when i hear from them.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
somethin doesnt make me feel too easy about a guy that doesnt even do it anymore throwin a few together...

ill wait and see what Scotts says

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Toe said:
[email protected]
to me

I don't manufacture parts anymore. If Nick at MRI want to run a group
buy and collect prepayment for 25 I would get an 05-06 made.
Toe
thats a start pm nick and see what happens

·
Registered
780 Posts
potate311 said:
somethin doesnt make me feel too easy about a guy that doesnt even do it anymore throwin a few together...

ill wait and see what Scotts says
Some of the members on this board (including me) personally know 0700. Everyone can vouch for him. He's a good honest guy. Scotts won't have any idea on the intrinsic cuz the Intrinsics weren't made in "partnership" with Scotts nor with GPR. They just manufactured it so that the GPR and Scotts mounting "bracket" wouldn't be needed to install the actual dampener on to the Intrinsic triple. 0700 obtained the rights to manufacture this triple from another guy who didn't come through with the initial group buy. Some members on this board put down payments for the triple and the original guy didn't come through with the manufacturing so 0700 stepped up and got the rights to make it from the original guy. 0700 actually had to put in a couple thousand bucks of his own money to get the initial batch of these made (in 3 different colors) but some people back out and asked for their deposit back and left 0700 stuck with a bunch of triples (especially since he made a couple extra because of the minimum order requirement to reduce costs). I believe he sold some to Dan Kyle or Indysuperbikes for resale but I believe they're all gone now. He probably won't make them again unless he receives the full funds up front and with enough buyers to make it cost effective for the buyers. Nick at MRI has a good operation going so if 0700 gets Nick involved to start up the group buy and all buyers are serious with good chump change to put as a down payment, I'm sure he can run a batch again. These triple are straight out pimp'in.

·
BOTM 12/ 07 My Kickstand is up
10,565 Posts
i emailed him a few times before about making them for 03s again ... no luck , he wouldn't do it ... but hey , i'll be down to be one of the 25 in the gb if it's possible for a black triple to be made for a 03 ... i've even tracked down previous people on this site that has purchased that triple , whether it be a pm , email , or aim i had no luck ... oh well ... fingers crossed and everything

·
Registered
780 Posts
thingamajiggs said:
i emailed him a few times before about making them for 03s again ... no luck , he wouldn't do it ... but hey , i'll be down to be one of the 25 in the gb if it's possible for a black triple to be made for a 03 ... i've even tracked down previous people on this site that has purchased that triple , whether it be a pm , email , or aim i had no luck ... oh well ... fingers crossed and everything
I'll call him up and see what's going on.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jaebster said:
Scotts won't have any idea on the intrinsic cuz the Intrinsics weren't made in "partnership" with Scotts nor with GPR.
i wasnt talking about scotts knowing about the intrinsic ones..... scotts makes their own

·
Registered
665 Posts
I've done business with 0700, good guy.

Unfortunately the production of these isn't cheap and people often don't want to pay the price for it.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BH600 said:
I've done business with 0700, good guy.

Unfortunately the production of these isn't cheap and people often don't want to pay the price for it.
i was just getting ready to say that unless its about $150 bucks (and i dont see that happening since all of production solely relies on us) that i wouldnt be interested because both the scotts and vortex are about that.....

1 - 20 of 67 Posts