Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
ROFL, someone forgot where their back brake is. The whole gear thing musta went right over his head also.

·
Registered
84 Posts
What a retard. T shirt, shorts, tennis shoes, no helmet and he wipes out in front of a cop. I like how he dropped the bike on it's other side. Probably not the first time either.

·
Registered
771 Posts
dwhiteF4i said:
What a retard. T shirt, shorts, tennis shoes, no helmet and he wipes out in front of a cop. I like how he dropped the bike on it's other side.
yup, my thoughts exactly...hahaha it's funny as hell tho i cant stop laughing.

·
Registered
49 Posts
How the hell was he able to lift the bike like that, with one hand? I thought you were supposed to squat with your back to the bike to be able to pick it up, and even that is hard.

Also, why did he just drop it like that afterwards, when the police officer came out of the car? Stolen maybe?

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
That bike tumbled multiple times there it didn't really matter if he dropped it on "the other side". Also I think the kid was just trying to get the bike out of the road and the cop may have thought he was going to attempt to run cuz you can see the cop is irritated and pointed to the side telling him to go there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts