Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was out today and ran into this old guy on a gixer. He had to be at leat his late 50's to early 60's. He was on an 05 1000. He told me something that disturbed me and now I want revenge. He told me that honda stands for
Hop On Nothing Dumb Ass. So now I want to know what GIXER stands for. Anyone got any ideas?? ITs time for payback!!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree SUZUKI is better. But Not sure if I am digging your idea Wizard.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
ive heard people say that too. thats about the stupidest thing ive ever heard in my life... hop on nothing? umm no.... actually my honda is right there.... and ill go hop on it... that makes no sense and is retarded

·
Registered
233 Posts
Squids
Underpowered
Zealous
Ugly
Kooky
Inline 4

zealous
1. foolish; embarrassingly enthusiastic; idiotic.
2. polite language for over-zealous

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
quasi888 said:
Uh, that guy is in the second grade, and so are you if you want "payback" for such a childish remark.
Ok, for starters Quasi888 I don't really want "PAYBACK" I am not going to go and track down some random guy to tell him something about gixers. It was just something different to talk about and to have fun with. Its not taken to the heart. Loosen up some dude.

·
Registered
736 Posts
haha your 100% right. ill post up more bad suzuki pics in five minutes

madbrown75 said:
At least Honda never made this.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
i thought honda stood for quality manufacturing, reliability, advanced styling, and more world championship than i can remember.... hop on nothing dumas$, hhmmmmm dont think so....

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I told him something along those lines when he said what he did. He just kinda looked at me and mentioned Maladin. I just laughed.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Who cares what some old dude thinks. If hes 50 and still goes around insulting younger guys on thier bikes, hes got enough problems anyways.

I ride with some Harley guys who make fun of sport bikes, and I really dont give two sh*ts what they think.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts